Lately..

lately..
Hey!I know it's Tuesday, and usually it's monday you tell about your weekend. Though i feel so exited about it, that I'm going to tell about it anyway!
Had such  a busy but effectively weekend and actually I finished a lot of projects, whic h I'll show you today. Saturday i went to ART with my good friend Laura. Art is as the name shows an art exhibition. It was soooo inspiring, and when I came home I immediately grabbed the paint brush and painted all night, the result I'll show you later. Feeling so effective and creative I cleaned up and redecorated my room Sunday, beside that i also finished my "iron man".. 

Well, less talk more pictures!









My dear iron man, who works as a jewelery holder
While being effective, I also decorated my wall
And last but not least; Today's outfit

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar