dear lovebugs

it's been almost a week since I posted anything,  which is caused by my chaotic life..
The past week has been really hectic, I had to finish my SRO, which is a giant assignment you must write doing your second year in high school. After a lot of sleepless nights I finished my assignment, believing that I finally could relax, but no, the following morning I was really ill, so had to spend a couple of  days in bed. -lucky me..
Before assignment and illness I actually had some nice things to show you, which is what i'll do now. So here's a mix of what I've been up to and other things.

I'll start with the biggest and most important piece of news, which is on this piece of paper.
None of you, beside danes, probably know what this piece of paper is, so I'll tell you. 
It's my DRIVER LICENSE! I finally passed my driving test, and I'm so happy


This week I've been treating my-self BIG time, homemade buns at brunch and chocolate-covered strawberries in the afternoon 




I've gotten a lot of new stuff lately..

DIY dresses
Second hand shirt and skirt

New in makeup and nail polishes from  ELF
 
Sunglasses from H&M

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar