busy bee

Though I got up pretty late today, I've been extremely effective. First I went out to see my future cat, she's the cutest little thing I've ever seen. I'm going to get her home the 29th of July.
When I came home from my little sweetheart, I went to Natalie's apartment (I'm taking care of her cats while she's in Spain). After feeding her cats and cleaning her place, I went home and cut our grass ( we have a lot of grass). Feeling quite smug right and tired now. 
Btw, my dear readers, I really need your help. I need to find a name to my beautiful, sweet little friend, please come with suggestions?
  
Isn't she sweet?!

outfit, trousers; secondhand, jacket(from Crete); Zara , shirt; H&M, shoes; forever 21
Hæhæ, I'm smiling to hide how tired I am right now. Does it work? (:

 
 My new leather bag, had it special made in Crete for only 553 euro 
-I think it's quite cheap

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar